Saturday, February 13, 2010

Started blogging on micro and nano-fluidics

I have been blogging for almost three years. My current blog postings include random subject matters like personal experiences, science, politics, travel, chemistry, community news and events etc. I have started working on microfluidics since last month as a graduate student of chemistry. It is exciting field and I see very bright future of this area. I will be posting blog posts on fundamentals, new research works, news and others related to micro/nano-fluidics, lab on chip techniques and applications.

Name of the blog is chosen as "Small is BIG". I think this describes this field better. Small structures but big impact and importance in application.

"Small is BIG" is planned as a platform to all who are working and interested in the related field. So, you are always welcome to write comments, participate in discussions on various topics and also as a writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment